“Be Smart Get Prepared 250 Piece First Aid Kit, Exceeds OSHA ANSI Standards for 50 People – Office, Home, Car, School, Survival, Camping, Hunting and Sports
Be Smart Get Prepared
What started out as small family-owned business in 1991, Total Resources International (TRI) grew to become one of the leading manufacturers of First Aid Kits and Emergency Preparedness Essentials in the nation. For over 25 years, we have worked hard to develop, manufacture and distribute premium products and services that provide smart, sensible solutions under the Be Smart Get Prepared brand. By embracing research, trends, practicality, functionality and innovative technology, our products address consumer needs, help secure personal and family safety, and promote overall wellness, which supports a good quality life. Be Smart Get Prepared products hit consumer categories across the board and can be found in Health & Beauty, Outdoors, Auto, Sporting Goods, and Industrial Hardware sections in mass market and specialty retail stores all over the nation.
We design with you in mind and are committed to providing excellent service and creating quality products that offer smart, sensible solutions.
The handy wall mount lets you mount your first aid kit it on the wall for added visibility and easy access. Ideal for office, home or school. OSHA, ANSI and ISEA compliant.
Easy slide latches allow quick accessibility for the times when you need to administer first aid, and securely lock the kits contents when not in use.
Airtight rubber seal around a durable plastic case create the perfect storage for all your first aid essentials. No matter the situation or location, the contents of your kit will always be safe.
Since work is where most time is spent away from home, employees have every right to feel safe in their work environment. Our kits are stocked with comprehensive components that will meet and exceed your requirements. Stored in durable translucent plastic cases, our kits are organized and allow little to no room for error in treating common workplace mishaps.
At Home Care
Our kits are designed to treat common everyday mishaps that do not require medical attention. Packed in convenient plastic cases, our kits are durable, organized, and easily comprehensible. It is important to us that every family is safe and sound in their own home, with first aid treatments readily on hand.
Whether taking a cross country road trip or backpacking through Europe, our First Aid Kits have all the essential components to keep you safe and in good health on your journey. Throw it in your purse, stash it in your carry-on bag, or sling it across your shoulders, our kits are convenient and ready to go when you are.
Sports & Outdoors
Whether you are an athlete, coach, or a parent on the sidelines, we all know that playing sports is an open door for injuries to occur and muscles to be pulled. Cuts, scrapes, bruises and more, our comprehensive kits are designed to help all your outdoor and sport’s needs, on and off the field.
|250 Piece Kit||326 Piece Kit||100 Piece Kit||201 Piece Kit|
|People per Kit||50 People||100 People||10 people||10 people|
|Meets OSHA Guidelines||✓||✓||✓||N/A|
|Meets ANSI Guidelines||✓||✓||✓||N/A|
|Kit Size||8in x 10in x 3in||13in x 12in x 4in||7.5in x 2.5in x 6.8in||8.5in x 7in x 3.5in|
This Deluxe 250 piece First Aid Kit first aid kit from Total Resources is a necessity for the workplace and meets or exceeds all OSHA / ANSI 2009 types I and II requirements for small business. It is in a hard carrying case designed with a multi-compartment organizer. It can be carried around for portability or mounted on a wall in a central location.
This multi-purpose First Aid Kit includes:
• 21 alcohol prep pads
• 21 antiseptic towelettes
• 1 eye wash
• 10 cotton tip applicators
• 5 finger splints
• 1 first aid instruction guide
• 4 examination gloves
• 10 safety pins
• 1 tweezers
• 1 scissors
• 6 antibiotic ointment packets
• 6 burn cream packets
• 3 povidone iodine prep pads
• 3 sting relief prep pads
• 8 antacid tablets
• 10 aspirin tablets
• 10 non-aspirin tablets
• 2 instant cold packs (5 inch x 6 inch)
• 20 adhesive bandages (1 inch x 3 inch)
• 40 adhesive bandages (3/4 inch x 3 inch)
• 30 adhesive bandages (3/8 inch x 1-1/2 inch)
• 5 butterfly closures
• 5 knuckle bandages
• 1 paper tape roll (1 inch x 5yard)
• 1 triangular bandage (40 inch x 40 inch x 56 inch)
• 2 oval eye pads (2 inch)
• 10 sterile gauze pads (2 inch x 2 inch)
• 11 sterile gauze pads (4 inch x 4 inch)
• 1 sterile trauma pad (5 inch x 9 inch) and 1 gauze roll (2 inch)
Supplies up to 50 people and is packed in a compact plastic case for easy storage and use.
- 250 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products. Manufactured by the leading manufacturer of First Aid Kits in the USA.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2009 guidelines for 50 people. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home.
- Fully organized interior compartments provides quick access. Rugged, sturdy hard plastic case is impact resistant
- Compact size case measures 8in x 10in x 3in, is portable and can easily fit anywhere.
- Wall mounts or folds compactly for storage. Easy slide latches securely locks into place.